Acquisition and Advisory Services
Our acquisition and advisory capability is an interrelated competency, targeting public and private sector customers.
Public Sector. We partner with federal government customers to help meet their acquisition program needs over the course of a program life cycle. Our services range from acquisition planning and investment management to project implementation and monitoring & evaluation.
Private Sector. We assist privately-held companies with strategic planning and related business enterprise transactions. Whether our customers’ strategic focus is organic growth, equity investments in vertical companies, asset management, or merger & acquisition activity, our recommendations always consider the long-term implications around Market Risk, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), and Return on Invested Capital (ROIC). Consequently, our customers are prepared to make investment decisions that result in economic value added rather than unbridled top line growth.
Acquisition and Advisory Service Offerings
- Business Valuation
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence
- Risk Modeling & Simulation
- Acquisition Program Management Support
- Asset Management and Disposition
- Capital Planning Investment Control (CPIC)
- FinTech Research & Development
- Independent Verification & Validation
- Transaction Advisory Services